Domagoj Vida

alreadyexists

I'd personally love to see a 3 - 5 - 2/ 5 - 3 - 2.

It is quite frustrating it hasn't been tried. This seems like one of, if not THE only formation which would get the best team performance with our current crop.

Our Fullbacks can barely defend, but are pretty good going forward. Our midfield is often too weak, this would pack it and should make us less easy to walk through, as well as allow us to cause more problems up top.

Keep the 3 CBs around our box ffs.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd personally love to see a 3 - 5 - 2/ 5 - 3 - 2.

It is quite frustrating it hasn't been tried. This seems like one of, if not THE only formation which would get the best team performance with our current crop.

Our Fullbacks can barely defend, but are pretty good going forward. Our midfield is often too weak, this would pack it and should make us less easy to walk through, as well as allow us to cause more problems up top.

Keep the 3 CBs around our box ffs.

You don’t think Guilbert can defend? Cast your mind back to the Man City match, he was outstanding I thought 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not a huge fan but he is good in the air. Something we lack big time at the back. 

Would have preferred Duffy

You don’t think Engels or Mings are good in the air? I don’t think Duffy is better than either of them 

14 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

He's always reminded me of the die hard baddy

6670.jpg

That's it then sign because unless there's  a John Mclane out there nobody is going to come near him.

Yippee Ki-yay MF.

Edited by Dave-R

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You don’t think Engels or Mings are good in the air? I don’t think Duffy is better than either of them 

I have never seen Engels win a header. Duffy got 5 goals from setpieces last season. Million times better 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Harry said:

I suspect we will sell Chester and probably put Hause out on loan so maybe self financing?

Would be very surprised to see hause go on loan, it would make no sense. Only recently signed, has played the last couple, isnt likely to benefit playing elsewhere.

If money is tight we'd be better of spending what little money we have on players that wouldn't cost as much, such as this guy, and using our two loans for signing players that would otherwise cost a lot of money.

8 hours ago, Nabby said:

Coaching /Tactics or players ..can add as many players as we want but I think its a deeper issue than individuals 

I noticed in the Watford game we had Luiz marking Deeney. That is either bad management or a sign of how few players we have with any aerial ability.

39 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He'd be a good signing but surely there are other areas which are much more in need of reinforcements right now?

I know we’ve gone off the boil goal scoring wise and everyone’s favourite bad guy is Wesley, but we’ve defended badly all season. Up until recently we’ve scored a decent amount of goals as a team, even if out striker needs improving. It’s defending that we don’t do well as a team or individually. Mings has been a miss recently and hopefully he’s back soon, but another commanding figure with a bit of bite wouldn’t do any harm. Anyway if we sign him that doesn’t mean we won’t strengthen other areas. 

Edited by DaveAV1

Ă—
Ă—
Ă‚