195 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Poch
    • Rafa
    • Big Sam
    • Thierry Henry
    • Keep Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

• 3 weeks later...

If the board had any clue they would have taken action on the day i created this thread.  December 28, 2019

We would have been comfortably at 40 points by now. and another trophy in the cabinet.

I'd get Rafa but we will have to wait and get the thumbs up from Boris to get him into the country due to the pandemic. I'd just make sure there's plenty of toilet roll at bodymore heath.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

If the board had any clue they would have taken action on the day i created this thread.  December 28, 2019

We would have been comfortably at 40 points by now. and another trophy in the cabinet.

I'd get Rafa but we will have to wait and get the thumbs up from Boris to get him into the country due to the pandemic. I'd just make sure there's plenty of toilet roll at bodymore heath.

Rafa would be a great shout

14 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

They probably saw that Poch was suggested as a realistic option and assumed this was just the rantings of a mad man.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I know this sounds crazy but give poch a call see if he will take it to end of season nothing more unless he wants it beyond that point.

We probably get a no but you never know

This is not crazy, absolutely deluded. Were you one of fans expecting us to do a Wolves as well 😂😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Eddie Howe who is a mighty 2 points ahead of us and is tactically naive after he has spent big money on crap players 😂

Remind me if where he finished the last few years on a smaller budget than smith? Also their injury record is worse than ours 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This is not crazy, absolutely deluded. Were you one of fans expecting us to do a Wolves as well 😂😂

Did you even read my post? Read it again the end bit as you ckearly havent as i acknowledge its unlikely so labelling me 'deluded' makes you look abit foolish 

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think it’s too late now in all honesty. We have to stick with what we have and hope for a miracle.

Its too late for this season, has been for a while  - I am already looking for next seasons championship manager.

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Its too late for this season, has been for a while  - I am already looking for next seasons championship manager.

Think you're correct. I have no idea who that manager should be. I would prefer someone with a bit of experience and proof of ability of managing at the top level.. But that throws up some ugly names! 

Â