195 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want?

• Poch
    • Rafa
    • Big Sam
    • Thierry Henry
    • Keep Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

16 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Would be very happy with Gerrard. Semi realistic too, if we stay up that is.

He is very realistic mainly because he is a shit manager. 10 points behind a team managed by Neil Lennon

Suppose he be on your shortlist as well ;)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

**** hell :crylaugh:

Ben, I ignored that bloke months ago and now I only see the shite he spouts when people quote it. Every time, it confirms I made the correct decision to not waste my time reading the b******s that he serves up.

• Like 3

Obviously nothing will happen until after the cup final but I honestly would not blame the club if they felt we needed a change to at least give it a try to stay up.

Christian Gross perhaps? Just been released by Al-Ahli and has previously worked in Egypt so there is that connection.

Made his name at Basel where he managed for 10 seasons. Might fit in since our current team resembles a Swiss cheese with all the holes...

Desperate times.

Just now, sne said:

Obviously nothing will happen until after the cup final but I honestly would not blame the club if they felt we needed a change to at least give it a try to stay up.

Christian Gross perhaps? Just been released by Al-Ahli and has previously worked in Egypt so there is that connection.

Made his name at Basel where he managed for 10 seasons. Might fit in since our current team resembles a Swiss cheese with all the holes...

Desperate times.

loving the humour

Plenty of people out there, some would jump at the job, others maybe not. 

Javi Gracia is realistic and apart from the shite start this season with Watford had them doing well last. 

Poch, no chance, Emery, maybe small to no chance. Marcelino would be an intersting appointment. Van Bommel, Kovac, Machin, Di Francesco. 

I've not got on Smith's back yet but nothing seems to change. Today was abysmal and it took way too long to react to what was happening on the pitch. Many of those managers listed would be a risk but to just carry on as we are is just as much so, especially considering the fixtures we have coming up. 

I was going to say it was too late to change in the season now but didn't Sunderland two seasons running make a change in late March and stayed up each time? Can remember them stopping up one season when they ditched Poyet with about six games left.

Ultimately though think there's next to no chance of anything happening. DS was on dodgy ground over xmas but the board backed him. I get the feeling they're grateful for him just getting us promoted but eventually you have to overide sentiment.

End of season will be interesting.

Â