• Wesley
    • Grealish
    • El Ghazi (Jota 45)
    • Guilbert (Targett 66)
    • Kodjia (Lansbury 73)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/12/19 at 23:59

As so many have also said. We all love Dean he is one of our own But he has to go, he just has to. The team have given up, Jack the only one trying and no team member even bothered when he got kicked 

Dean has lost the team, may be he is too nice

If he doesn't go he will take us down. What a difference watching Watford 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 1

I'm upset. Dean has been great, really fantastic. But he can't do this, he can't. 

I don't want him to go. I don't but I think he must. I think he should take himself and demonstrate his class with it. I don't want him sacked. There is room for sentiment in the game and I have more for Dean than any Villa manager bar Little. 

• Like 3

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Mid table championship team performs like mid table championship team.

We spent 130m and we’re playing players that couldn’t get in the team that finished 5th in the championship last year. 
Well done Villa.

We’ll be down by Feb. 

Can’t disagree .

Did not think it would turn out this way.

Everything was pointing towards positivity and moving forward and now we are as bad as sherwood and then garde. 

Loads of players not fast enough, not strong enough, techincally poor and without desire. its fast becoming a disaster

• Like 1

i didnt watch a minute as i was very concerned about this game, but blimey, i didnt expect to lose 3-0, AND we conceded 2 goals when they had TEN MEN?

shocking tbh.

Did anyone actually do themselves any justice?

Did anyone in the team work hard?

• Like 2

Terrible. The worst team in the premiership by some distance.

The good news is Watford and others have looked a lost cause only to bounce back and look convincing. Sadly I am not sure Smith can get a performance out of this team. We need Mings back, but the whole teams needs to battle and fight, it’s powder puff and we are being out muscled all over the pitch by everyone.

• Like 3

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Poor stuff. 

But think it's time to get in reinforcements and just work work work. Talking about a new manager now is just silly.  Deano needs time. 

Time to do what exactly? We have been getting progressively worse every week. We are devoid of any kind of plan and tactics. 

I fear he has lost the players, they aren’t playing with any of the intensity and enthusiasm we saw early this season. The longer Smith spends with them the worse they get. 

• Like 1

Carnage. Our players aren’t good enough at this level and tactically what we could manage earlier in the season has been found out and nullified. First 30 I thought we were okay(ish) but soon as we went behind too many just jacked it. Very few are up to it. Without Mings and McGinn we’re a one man team.

We can’t buy a new team in Jan so the board may decide to change the only other thing we can. If they do them please god, not Fat Sam. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Starting to resemble the team which went down. It's hard to see where we are going to get ANY more points from. Could have a similar second half if the season to what that team did.  An utter shambles and utterly cowardly. 

I'd say we are already on a par with that shower of sloppy shite. Not enough of anything. 

To the people saying he has to go; don't you think now might be the worst timing? Surely targets have been lined up by now for January (which we desperately need). If we sack him now, it would probably be 10 days to 3 weeks until a new manager is in, leaving barely any time for transfers. Surely now is not the time?

Â