Unpopular Opinions

maqroll

55 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

I have never seen these anywhere. Who does them?

I’m fairly sure I’ve seen them in Sainsbury’s and Waitrose … Waitrose also does the sticky toffee pudding flavour that are equally as addictive 

19 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Fox's  crunch creams are my biscuit crack. Cannot open a packet without finishing them in the same way, sometimes same sitting

They'd be on the list too in the following order

1. Golden
  2. Ginger
  3. Chocolate

13 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

You need to get your hands in the coconut macaroon  flavoured hob nobs , they are the business 

all you coconut haters out there can pipe down 😛

We need more coconut haters. More for me then. I've just checked and these are in my local Tesco. Definitely happening on next visit :thumb:

On 02/02/2023 at 16:38, Seat68 said:

Bobzy, if these disappoint, I will follow you round this site for a week with inappropriate reactions, but I will give these a try and report back on my findings.

These disappointed, they are as every other partial/fully chocolate covered biscuit. Its a very good job I had a tried and tested back up biscuit that dunks as a biscuit should.

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

These disappointed, they are as every other partial/fully chocolate covered biscuit. Its a very good job I had a tried and tested back up biscuit that dunks as a biscuit should.

What?!  But they're so superb for the dunk.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I know a lot of people really struggle to understand what woke means, but I didn’t know they were so confused they thought it was something to do with biscuits.

Ironically,  biscuits seem to have the balance between inclusion and diversity pretty much nailed on.

Watch out white rice is all I can say at this point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't need to be bigotry really, but I'm sure there's  a football fan who can give a true unpopular opinion.

I have, that chocolate covered or partially covered biscuits are not suitable for dunking in tea. If you feel its too woke, then bring your unpopular opinion to this thread. 

Â