Unpopular Opinions

maqroll

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's probably because there are literally no decent sitcoms anymore. It's a dead format, so the bar isn't exactly high. 

The BBC used to be the Mecca of comedy, but the fact they decided not to cancel 'My Hero' after one episode and let it pollute the screens for 6 bloody years never ceases to amaze me. 

15 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

The BBC used to be the Mecca of comedy, but the fact they decided not to cancel 'My Hero' after one episode and let it pollute the screens for 6 bloody years never ceases to amaze me. 

You are using a completely incorrect yardstick

MRS

BROWNS

BOYS

will ALWAYS be the nadir of BBC comedic output

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

You are using a completely incorrect yardstick

MRS

BROWNS

BOYS

will ALWAYS be the nadir of BBC comedic output

All About Me with Jasper Carrott. 

I still have nightmares. 

No biscuit that is coated in chocolate on a single side, or entirely covered in chocolate is good for dunking. The exception is the jaffa cake and that's a cake. I am going to say it, I would ban chocolate being an external coating to a biscuit, partial or fully.

• Confused 1

I always dunk biscuits, if I have a biscuit, its with tea and for dunking, always. I always dunk jaffa cakes, a very quick dunk, but a dunk none the less, chocolate covered or partially covered are bought by my wife as she is a wrong un, and doesnt favour prime dunking biscuits such as a custard cream.

Google isn't very good at what it is supposed to be good at.

Their super secret algorithms that get advertisers great value for money are shit. They're just 'you bought this, so we're going to sell loads of advertising to people and tell them you're interested, even though you've already bought the thing."

I like to find new music, but their amazing algorithms in Youtube Music are just 'we'll only randomly play you tracks that you've already listened to'

FWIW I've tried I think all the other streaming services and Youtube Muisc is still the least shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I always dunk biscuits, if I have a biscuit, its with tea and for dunking, always. I always dunk jaffa cakes, a very quick dunk, but a dunk none the less, chocolate covered or partially covered are bought by my wife as she is a wrong un, and doesnt favour prime dunking biscuits such as a custard cream.

Do you dunk them in your tea, or the Mrs tea ?!

Â