Boxing Day Football 26th December

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

Why dont they just hamd Liverpool the title. Pathetic ref

I know you hate Liverpool with a passion but they are not going to win the league because of the ref. They have been comfortably the best team in the country for a while now and are current European champions. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I know you hate Liverpool with a passion but they are not going to win the league because of the ref. They have been comfortably the best team in the country for a while now and are current European champions. 

I still think it was a soft penalty ;)

• Like 1

Liverpool aren't far off the Arsenal 49 unbeaten run now, think they're on 34 games? Anyway they could actually break it and still lose a game this season so not sure how that would rank.

Anyway the Arsenal fan I know is desperate to keep that record as it's the only thing left for Arsenal to cling onto given their state nowadays.

And in other news :D 

Michail Antonio crashed Lamborghini into a garden dressed as a snowman on Christmas Day

West Ham star Michail Antonio escaped unhurt after crashing his Lamborghini into a stranger's garden while dressed as a snowman on Christmas Day.

The former Nottingham Forest flier crashed into the house in Balham, south London at around 6.30pm on Wednesday.

Antonio was dressed in the festive outfit after posting a video to his Instagram page earlier in the day singing 'Walking in the Air'.

Kia Rosina, who was in the house, told The Athletic: "Dinner was nearly ready and then I just heard this massive bang and the whole house shook. There are two bin sheds out there and they’re both bricks, and they went everywhere.

0_Michail-Antonio-dressed-as-a-snowman.jpg

Bildresultat för Michail Antonio crashed Lamborghini into a garden dressed as a snowman on Christmas Day

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/michail-antonio-crashed-lamborghini-garden-21167760

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Liverpool aren't far off the Arsenal 49 unbeaten run now, think they're on 34 games? Anyway they could actually break it and still lose a game this season so not sure how that would rank.

Anyway the Arsenal fan I know is desperate to keep that record as it's the only thing left for Arsenal to cling onto given their state nowadays.

Assuming they stay unbeaten then the 50th game is against... Aston Villa. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I bet the percentage ratio of wins is a lot higher for Liverpool. Think they won’t beat Arsenal’s record but 52 pts from just 18 games means they can still drop 12 pts and still break the 100 point barrier 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Do you think the standard of the Premier League has dropped overall then? Last season we did dominate the European competitions. That arsenal team never won the champions league either. 

completely. the year Arsenal won the league unbeaten, he team the gap between 4th-10th was 10 points. Last season it was 19 points, the season before it was 31 points and before that 32

A good league is not defined by what you do in Europe

Â