Match Thread: Villa v Southampton

limpid

23 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I would say that a powder puff coach would not have got us promoted playing quality football. A powder puff coach would not have got us playing the best football we've played since the 90s.

I would suggest that people getting on the Smith out train might be better served on the **** off and support Man City express? Personally I think Smith should stay even if we go down and work with the new owners on coming back stronger. I'd much prefer that than go back to two mercenary managers every year and spunking money getting in players who don't give a shit.

Yeah god, we definetely wouldn't want to do that now would we .

• Haha 2

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Its less a question of what do I expect and more what I want. I want Villa to not get relegated as it will cause us to lose all our best players, with our owners most likely being more tight with their pursestrings in the future and at present, I see no reason to think Smith will do that for us. If Smith is bringing us down, I see no reason to persevere with him.

So you expect everything right away, like an entitled fan. As much as I suspected.  

6 minutes ago, RobSpain said:

No headed goals this season for us. We used to be so strong at corners and set pieces. Every cross or corner is poor and to no one 

They actively avoid heading it, instead turning their shoulder into the back of the opponent giving cheap free kicks seems to be the order of the coaches.