• Wesley
    • Grealish
    • Nakamba (McGinn 7)
    • Kodjia (Hourihane 55)
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 68)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/19 at 23:59

Crap all round apart from Grealish's goal.

Smith isnt at the level required to keep us up in the PL. I want to give him the Norwich match but I wouldn't blame the board for making a hard decision before we even get to that point.

But then I'm talking shite so what do I know.

• Haha 1

A truly terrible performance from start to finish. Heaton and Grealish look like the only two players who are good enough at this level which is a travesty. Major changes needed. The problem is that even after spending all that money, there really aren't any appealing options amongst the squad - Jota, Trez, Kodjia, Lansbury, all very much Championship level. 

• Like 1

Another Jack wonder goal does little to take the stink off that game. As the right honourable member from North West Norfolk would say 

Liz Truss GIF - Liz Truss Disgrace GIFs

We just got absolutely battered, at home, to strong contenders for relegation. Not good enough, for me. Who didn't see a third coming shortly after half time? It's almost a foregone conclusion at this point. We looked better when we brought Kodjia on and went 4-4-2, but Southampton were already sat back knowing they'd won by then.

I like Smith, he's a good bloke, but I no longer have any faith he can keep this team in the Premier League.

• Like 2

It’s all becoming too frequent. Smith is out of his depth.

We have no fight, no will to win and no clear on the pitch.

Thanks for the promotion party but Dean is clearly not good enough at this level. 

• Like 2

Tiny glimmer of hope from that last 15 minutes, but only tiny. 

Ball retention is horrific. If you are going to play a high line against country attacking teams you just can't give the ball away with such regularity. 

Things are pretty bad right now. Big changes needed. 

Â