Most overrated band ever?

Oaks

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

This thread must be the greatest comeback since Alan Hutton. 

Not much has changed, except the SI scale of Bellendary becoming logarithmic to accommodate Morrissey.

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Nick Drake was hugely UNDERrated for years. He sold next to no records when he was alive, and - although I was vaguely aware of him - like just about everybody else, I didn't really hear his stuff until the mid-1980s. And it's (overused word, but correct in this case) unique. Great songs, mesmerising voice, fantastic guitarist. 

Made me put on Pink Moon and then Northern Sky for the first time in close to a decade. Genuinely, thanks 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Thought it would be more appropriate in here but do not get today’s OTT gushing reaction to Adele’s latest offering

four minutes of utterly dreary warbling that is somehow deemed national news… ffs have a day off! 

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.... you bar steward :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Thought it would be more appropriate in here but do not get today’s OTT gushing reaction to Adele’s latest offering

four minutes of utterly dreary warbling that is somehow deemed national news… ffs have a day off! 

I don't mind her, she's not as mind blowingly incredible as she's made out to be, seems like there's a huge push for her because she can actually sing, her albums usually have a couple of good songs on them (and then 7 or 8 rubbish ones) 

My problem with her is she's offensively Landan 

Dreary is the right word for her new song but again I can imagine the reaction is "wow listen to that voice" from the you OK hun brigade 

• Like 2

Â