January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

3 hours ago, sne said:

Apparently flaunting with your wealth is not something you do in Germany.

At least not like that. It's seen as disrespectful and the clubs usually see it as something their players should not do.

Getting slated in the German press.

he already has the billy big bollocks reputation from turning up late and cruising through training, he has a questionable attitude, sounds like that video isn't going to help

said before he has man utd written all over him

• Like 1

guidetti joined hannover from alaves on loan

Zapata gone to Atalanta from Sampdoria for 12m 

jack Clarke who I think is rated at spurs has joined qpr on loan

diego tardelli released on a free

en-nesyri (never heard of him) to sevilla from leganes 20m

9 hours ago, sne said:

Looks like Sancho is working on engineering himself a move away from Germany.

Posting a what looks like professionally made (sponsored by Dubai) little travel video on Instagram of him going to Dubai and living lavish. Ending it with a similar gilded steak that got Ribery in trouble

Might be harmless but a Big no-no in Germany.

Hope he understands he is being used by the Saudi regime to promote them.

Sancho looks like another prized prick in the making tbh. Absolute cretin of a bloke already.

39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Tonali would be such a sickeningly good signing for Liverpool it hurts.

Kid lacks nothing except maybe height. Unbelievable player. Doesn't turn 20 until May ffs.

Jayson Molumby got the better of him for Ireland's u21 game against them a couple of months back. I expected him to be better given his reputation but that was just one game and I haven't seen much Brescia matches. 

12 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Tonali would be such a sickeningly good signing for Liverpool it hurts.

Kid lacks nothing except maybe height. Unbelievable player. Doesn't turn 20 until May ffs.

He seem like such an obvious Juventus signing. If they don't sign him they will have messed up.

Hopefully Liverpool goes for Kai Havertz so Grealish doesn't come into the equation 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Jayson Molumby got the better of him for Ireland's u21 game against them a couple of months back. I expected him to be better given his reputation but that was just one game and I haven't seen much Brescia matches. 

Another one to keep an eye on then.

Seen a lot of Tonali, he's absolutely fantastic.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 10:35, sne said:

Apparently flaunting with your wealth is not something you do in Germany.

At least not like that. It's seen as disrespectful and the clubs usually see it as something their players should not do.

Getting slated in the German press.

Still scored again today though. On track to become Bundesliga top scoring teenager ever. 
He may seem a dick, but he’s an extremely talented one. Could see him playing at Madrid 

Edited by mikeyp102

On 18/01/2020 at 18:47, mikeyp102 said:

Still scored again today though. On track to become Bundesliga top scoring teenager ever. 
He may seem a dick, but he’s an extremely talented one. Could see him playing at Madrid 

he's already broken it i think, i'll ask a round in the office what people make of him

I think havertz is still considered the biggest prospect in the league (he broke draxler's record of quickest to 100 games earlier this season) but with the PL money factor Sancho would be a huge transfer, they've pushed another big german prospect brandt central rather than keep Sancho out

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Except he probably hasnt enough Twitter or Instagram followers for United to sign

Hopefully they've learned their lesson on that... probably not. Ed Woodward doesn't seem the brightest.

Â