January 2020 transfers

villa4europe

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sensible move for him and Bundesliga teams play youth, buyout is bit shitty for Dortmund

The clause I mentioned is what Dortmund paid for him.

No idea if he has a new one at Dortmund?

Edit: Apparently there is a new buyout clause that his agent Mino Raiola insisted on.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

There's so much bitter talk from my utd supporting mates on the back of Haaland signing from Dortmund. Imo Haaland has chosen the perfect place where he'll play week in week out, rather than sitting on the bench behind Rashford, Greenwood, Martial and James.. Dortmund will develop him like they've developed a whole raft of great strikers throughout the years and he'll likely end up at a greater club than utd.

As its sits currently he's already at a greater club than utd... 

I like the idea that they think he would sit behind greenwood, haaland with 49 goals in 93 games would sit behind a guy with 3 goals in 18 games, that's not happening, the debate as to whether or not utd needed him with greenwood coming through is different, the debate that haaland is good enough to start for dortmund but not good enough to start for utd is bollocks 

They've missed out on one of Europe's hottest players 

You love to see it 

• Like 2

On 29/12/2019 at 14:22, zab6359 said:

He's got a couple of years left in him why not a big last move to China or Qatar?

Zlatan?  Why would he go to China at this point?  I dread to think how much he's worth these days, he's been one of the best paid footballers in the world for 15 years and probably has so much money in the bank that his great grandchildren will be living in mansions.  I'd rather live in a city I loved and retire with £80m in the bank than move to a country where I don't know anybody, speak the language and is alien to me culturally just so I can retire with £85m instead.  At some point the biggest factor in choosing what to do next is a lifestyle thing, and Zlatan reached that years ago. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Zlatan?  Why would he go to China at this point?  I dread to think how much he's worth these days, he's been one of the best paid footballers in the world for 15 years and probably has so much money in the bank that his great grandchildren will be living in mansions.  I'd rather live in a city I loved and retire with £80m in the bank than move to a country where I don't know anybody, speak the language and is alien to me culturally just so I can retire with £85m instead.  At some point the biggest factor in choosing what to do next is a lifestyle thing, and Zlatan reached that years ago. 

Plus he could probably do that in a couple of years anyway

1 hour ago, The_Rev said:

I'd rather live in a city I loved and retire with £80m in the bank than move to a country where I don't know anybody, speak the language and is alien to me culturally just so I can retire with £85m instead. 

I get your point, but you're way off with these numbers. Tevez was reported to earn about 30 mill per year in China. Even after the amount he's earned in his career, he could earn an absolutely absurd amount for a year or two.

Edit: I was searching for a source on the £30m and came across this. If it's accurate, big names going to China is over.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/chinese-super-league-exodus-fellaini-oscar-carrasco-arnautovic-arsenal

The Chinese Super League may be facing an exodus of foreign stars following the introduction of a new salary cap of £2m-a-year - approximately £42k-per-week. 

Edited by Davkaus

From what I understand all contracts already signed are still safe, but there wont be any new ones like that.

Are some quality players over there not all of them past their prime but most of them are on silly wages.

Team Player 1 Player 2 Player 3 Player 4 Hong Kong/Macau/
Taiwan Players1
Former players
Beijing Renhe Argentina Augusto Fernández Kenya Ayub Masika Netherlands Elvis Manu Senegal Makhete Diop   Nigeria Sone Aluko
Beijing Sinobo Guoan Brazil Renato Augusto Brazil Fernando Democratic Republic of the Congo Cédric Bakambu South Korea Kim Min-jae   Spain Jonathan Viera
Chongqing Dangdai Lifan Brazil Fernandinho Brazil Alan Kardec Brazil Marcinho Poland Adrian Mierzejewski   Brazil Fernando Henrique
Dalian Yifang Belgium Yannick Carrasco Ghana Emmanuel Boateng Slovakia Marek Hamšík Venezuela Salomón Rondón   Hong Kong Alex Akande
Zimbabwe Nyasha Mushekwi
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao Brazil Paulinho Brazil Talisca South Korea Park Ji-soo     England Tyias Browning
Guangzhou R&F Belgium Mousa Dembélé Israel Dia Saba Israel Eran Zahavi Serbia Duško Tošić Hong Kong Tan Chun Lok  
Hebei China Fortune Argentina Ezequiel Lavezzi Argentina Javier Mascherano Brazil Fernando Henrique Brazil Marcão Hong Kong Andy Russell Morocco Ayoub El Kaabi
Henan Jianye Brazil Ivo Brazil Fernando Karanga Cameroon Christian Bassogog Cameroon Franck Ohandza Chinese Taipei Tim Chow Brazil Henrique Dourado
Jiangsu Suning Brazil Miranda Brazil Alex Teixeira Croatia Ivan Santini Italy Éder   Brazil Ramires
Italy Gabriel Paletta
Shandong Luneng Taishan Belgium Marouane Fellaini Brazil Róger Guedes Brazil Moisés Italy Graziano Pellè   Brazil Gil
Shanghai Greenland Shenhua Colombia Giovanni Moreno Italy Stephan El Shaarawy South Korea Kim Shin-wook Nigeria Odion Ighalo   Colombia Fredy Guarín
Paraguay Óscar Romero
Shanghai SIPG Austria Marko Arnautović Brazil Hulk Brazil Oscar Uzbekistan Odil Ahmedov   Brazil Elkeson
Shenzhen F.C. Cameroon John Mary Colombia Harold Preciado Norway Ole Selnæs Portugal Dyego Sousa   Norway Ola Kamara
Senegal Cheikh M'Bengue
Tianjin TEDA Brazil Johnathan Germany Felix Bastians Germany Sandro Wagner Ghana Frank Acheampong    
Tianjin Tianhai Brazil Alan Brazil Leonardo Brazil Renatinho South Korea Song Ju-hun   Brazil Alexandre Pato
South Korea Kwon Kyung-won
Wuhan Zall Brazil Léo Baptistão Brazil Rafael Silva Cameroon Stéphane Mbia Ivory Coast Jean Evrard Kouassi  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Chinese_Super_League

Talk Everton want James Rodriguez. Guess he's seen as a luxury player in the mould of Ozil but I think he would do well in premier league. Played for Ancelotti at Real Madrid and Carlo wanted him at Napoli so think there will be something in this especially if they offer Real Madrid 40m.

Wolves fans would have meltdown if that happened, they've long been speculating about signing Rodriguez and it being there 'Robinho moment' to announce to the football that they've arrived and mean business.

Really I haven't seen him linked to Wolves at all. I remember Wolves wanting that ANderson Talisca guy a while ago but he went elsewhere.

Hames been linked to clubs in Italy and also Man. United a little. Zidane does seem to like him so might not move until the summer in any case.

Dejan Kulusevski rumored to be a done deal to Juventus.

Fun if true even thou I'd personally prefer if he remained at Parma for the season to get as much playing time as possible before the Euro's this summer.

£35m apparently. He belongs to Atalanta but has not played for them this season (I think)

29 minutes ago, sne said:

Dejan Kulusevski rumored to be a done deal to Juventus.

Fun if true even thou I'd personally prefer if he remained at Parma for the season to get as much playing time as possible before the Euro's this summer.

£35m apparently. He belongs to Atalanta but has not played for them this season (I think)

Poor move for him now, better off stay where he is to develop. Juventus midfield is not easy to crack

Â