Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Keep the excuses coming, keep this up and excuse us for every side we play poorly against.

We're good enough to get something here, a loss would be an awful result.

Against the team currently sitting 5th in the table?!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Keep the excuses coming, keep this up and excuse us for every side we play poorly against.

We're good enough to get something here, a loss would be an awful result.

They are currently 5th, we are currently out of the relegation places on goal difference after being smashed at home by Leicester recently. 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

No Character....I have just seen Charlie Austin stick 2 away for Albion......you only have to look at the execution to know, what we are missing.

How on earth are we missing out on players like him or Danny Ings or Jermaine Defoe, when he was younger.

We need serious goalscorers who can take pressure off the normal play.

Scored 7 goals in the PL last season

Wes will probably get more this year

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I just don't see what's next beyond the same cycle that we've done for the last 10 years

New manager, new players, failing to sell old players, lack of success... Rinse and repeat 

Again I agree, it's the just the way it is these days. Leicester sacked Ranieri months after he performed one of the biggest miracles in football history....

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m not being funny but if we are expecting to lose to everyone in the top 12-15, and we can’t expect to beat one of the worst teams in the league, then all we can expect is relegation 

The shit team that could go 6th if they win ?

What does Smith think Kodjis is going to do.

And yet again we can't put what we throw at the opposition away, have been saying this for most of the season.