Ratings & Reactions: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/12/19 at 23:59

They're a good team, but that performance was an absolute embarrassment, and nobody comes out of it with any credit. The defence was good in the first half, but in absolute disarray in the second, the midfield was absolutely atrocious. I don't know what Smith was even trying to get them to do. We spent huge periods just penned in our our half twatting it anywhere just to get rid of it. That's just not good enough.

I'm no Wesley fan but he didn't have a chance today.

The next few weeks are absolutely critical.

Southampton
Norwich
Watford
Burnley

4 games that'll give us a much better idea of where we stand. A minimum of 8 points from that, or I think the writing is on the wall.

• Like 4

Just now, villa4europe said:

**** terrible

But there will be a massive overreaction, our fans have us as relegated already

There's still plenty of time, but our current form (especially away) is worrying.

• Like 1

Nkamba  was poor , very poor . He hides behind opposition players and won't pass further than 2 yards and he often drops a player in the shit when he does . 

Why take Wesley off for Kodia when your losing, leave them both on . 

Smith needs to absolutely ream the lads out. Tell them they haven't been good enough the last 3 weeks. It isn't about the quality of the opposition it is about leaving everything on the pitch week in week out and of you can't do that then you don't deserve to play for villa. 

Â