Weekends Football 13/15 December/Midweek Football 16/18 December

andykeenan

Despite Leicester's form in the league I think we have a better chance of beating them in the semi-finals than either of the two Manchester clubs. Then in the final I think we're capable of defeating either City or United in a one off game.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Despite Leicester's form in the league I think we have a better chance of beating them in the semi-finals than either of the two Manchester clubs. Then in the final I think we're capable of defeating either City or United in a one off game.

Not sure about City, but I would love to serve United a dish served a decade cold in the final.

11 hours ago, useless said:

spacer.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Lets not forget we got to the semi finals because Brighton, Wolves and Liverpool all fielded their kids. Has to be the easiest route to a semi final in history maybe bar England at the World Cup :)

We've had a fairly favourable run but we're not the only ones. Man City have played Preston, Southampton, and Oxford. Leicester have played Luton, Burton, and scraped past a struggling Everton. And Manure's only difficult game was Chelsea's second string, their other games were Rochdale and Colchester. And it's not like we've been playing our first XI.

4 minutes ago, Delphouneso said:

We've had a fairly favourable run but we're not the only ones. Man City have played Preston, Southampton, and Oxford. Leicester have played Luton, Burton, and scraped past a struggling Everton. And Manure's only difficult game was Chelsea's second string, their other games were Rochdale and Colchester. And it's not like we've been playing our first XI.

No but the 3 i mentioned who we beat all fielded under23 sides. 

Â