Weekends Football 13/15 December/Midweek Football 16/18 December

andykeenan

Schalke keeper Alexander Nübel channeling Harald Schumacher with a horribly timed horror tackle against Frankfurt .

This one got the red it deserved. The most blatant red card of the year.

11d9c24d-26ff-4ccf-ad96-4b4deb195aea?fit=crop&h=582&q=50&w=1032&s=6339abcb060349875e681fad23ed00abd4afc3517e079d24-c28f-4149-8606-61b218ad31b7?fit=crop&h=589&q=50&w=1045&s=1b4e9d9d74fbe82a5a97d6a29ff30d6b08073976

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Sadly in other cities across the country.

Had a call at work a few weeks back from some guy uttering fam and blud. 

Had to hang up on the word removed 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

El Clasico tonight in Barcelona.

Will be massive political protests and propaganda, Catalan nationalism, tons of police presence in the city, outside and inside the stadium due to the Tsunami Democràtic movement.

Real Madrid buss will need protection to not get attacked. As might the players on the pitch although there will unlikely be a pig head attacks this time.

To avoid attacks on the Real players both teams are staying at the same hotel before the game, and they will also leave the hotel by (different ones :D ) buss at the same time. this has never happened before.

Both teams are on 35 points at the top of the league, but that's almost beside the point tonight. Still the pressure on the ref Alejandro Hernández Hernández will be immense.

Guess there is also the Qatar vs UAE dimension but I doubt there will be any drone strikes in this battle of their proxy war.

Oh, and if that rocket polisher Jimmy Jump strikes again I hope they beat him to a pulp and feeds him to the Serrano pigs.

Just now, turvontour said:

Unlucky for us it's just top PL teams in semis. Had Burton in semis last year.

I'd fancy our chances against Man United over 2 legs. 

There's no point even trying against Man City or Leicester though.

• Like 1

Just now, turvontour said:

Unlucky for us it's just top PL teams in semis. Had Burton in semis last year.

We’re the rank outsiders for sure but the beauty of cup competitions is that they can throw up surprises. I’d prefer United in the semis tbh. 

Â