The Weirdness Amnesty Thread

NurembergVillan

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It's not a soup spoon, but I also have one spoon that I eat cereal with. I call it my favourite spoon. Even if it's dirty I'll wash it up especially to eat my cereal with. If my gf uses it then I get annoyed with her in a jokey way. But really I'm not joking, it does actually annoy me. Even though it's her spoon. She bought it.

Exactly that, I will wash that spoon to eat with, and also I jokingly have a go if my wife uses it. She doesnt use it, as its my **** spoon.

• Like 2

Mine is a perfect size too. Soup spoon would be too big for me.

This one is like halfway between teaspoon and soup spoon.

And it's satisfyingly thick and shaped.

God I love that spoon

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's not a soup spoon, but I also have one spoon that I eat cereal with. I call it my favourite spoon. Even if it's dirty I'll wash it up especially to eat my cereal with. If my gf uses it then I get annoyed with her in a jokey way. But really I'm not joking, it does actually annoy me. Even though it's her spoon. She bought it.

Same. Or it used to be. We have two full sets of crockery, and two full sets of cutlery - plus some odd bits and pieces from old sets. I always ate my cereal from a specific bowl which was the sole survivor from the old set, and a similarly stray spoon. Unfortunately, I dropped and broke the bowl. I now have to use the newer stuff, and it bugs me so much that it means I eat a lot less cereal than I used to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Bowls are important too.

I have to eat cereal from a bowl like this

5107501_1.jpg

Give me one of those shallow bowls like this and I'm not **** interested. Get it out of my face

everit-salad-bowl-24cm_1_1.jpg

Same bowl. We have different sets of crockery but always from the same design bowl. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bowls are important too.

I have to eat cereal from a bowl like this

5107501_1.jpg

Give me one of those shallow bowls like this and I'm not **** interested. Get it out of my face

everit-salad-bowl-24cm_1_1.jpg

For 20 years I've eaten cereal out of this bowl. It's moved countries with me.b35423bb9b8d2d58b66466126cd175f8.jpg.f30fdc5421fe835adc326f5cb3bf1b9d.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

For 20 years I've eaten cereal out of this bowl. It's moved countries with me.b35423bb9b8d2d58b66466126cd175f8.jpg.f30fdc5421fe835adc326f5cb3bf1b9d.jpg

I used to have that bowl. Or at least one very similar. Excellent shape and thickness. 

Only thing it lacks are external ridges for grippage

• Like 2

For a bachelor I am really weird about cleaning and organising. 

My apartment looks like something out of American Psycho. 

People coming over often feel uncomfortable cause they are worried about making a mess. 

Tend to clean everything 1-2 times a week. And whenever anyone comes over, whoever it is, I have to make sure it's spot less. 

Everything from glasses, cups to belts and watches are kinda OCD'esque organised by colour or fit. 

My mind is broken 😫

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

On 09/12/2019 at 12:58, bannedfromHandV said:

I pee in the shower every single time I have a shower irrespective of whether I need a wee or not.

I recently told my girlfriend and she thinks it's disgusting but I kinda thought most people did it.

There was an article saying it helps the environment. If everyone in the USA did it each day it would save something crazy like ten billion litres of clean water use. 

20 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

People coming over often feel uncomfortable cause they are worried about making a mess. 

Tend to clean everything 1-2 times a week. And whenever anyone comes over, whoever it is, I have to make sure it's spot less. 

Everything from glasses, cups to belts and watches are kinda OCD'esque organised by colour or fit. 

My mind is broken 😫

Having kids will kick that out of you pretty quick. 

the only time my house will look like that again is if I win the lottery and get a butler 

• Like 1

@Stevo985 I do the car shouty thing all the time.

i have this thing when batting in cricket when I smash a four or a six And I don’t want to run I’ll call “no”. Don’t always mean to do it but it winds up some opposition no end. Nearly got into a mega argument after o hit an opening bowler out the ground and called no, so need to try and stop it somehow.

i have a work bag with loss of compartments and have to put all the same different items in the same pockets. 

I now use Brexit or Brex (breggs) as a verb to mean something negative. “That driver was an absolute brextard” “completely brexed my toast this morning”.

i now have an obsession with footballer tv shows, often massively engineered to make it funny. it must include a show title, description and a channel and time.

“Mueller Rice,

Gert and Declan meet the makers of the world renowned dessert and take a tour of the factory located in Willenhall. 

Discovery Channel, 7:30pm”

“Colly Flour - Hovis opens its doors like Wonkas factory to the wheat loving, baking fanatic Stan Collymore, who needs to learn the skills for his new Artisan bakery in Droitwich.

Dave, 8pm”

”Mark Draper on Gangs” etc

im thinking it would make an ideal stocking filler book for people’s bogs. And have a spreadsheet of about 80 so far. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

"is that a rain coat?"

"YES IT IS!"

22 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

My mind is broken 😫

Anyone else completely unsurprised by this?;) 

On 03/01/2020 at 10:37, Stevo985 said:

I often have urges to do something that would hurt me a lot or kill me. Just little flashes. Like if I'm holding a knife I'll have this little tiny urge to shove it into my eyeball or something. Or drive my car into a truck. That's pretty weird. 

I know what you mean about the truck thing. Sometimes when i'm driving on an A-road and there is a lorry coming the other way I have a mild urge just to drive into its path and kill myself. What stops me is the impact it would have on my parents. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

I know what you mean about the truck thing. Sometimes when i'm driving on an A-road and there is a lorry coming the other way I have a mild urge just to drive into its path and kill myself. What stops me is the impact it would have on my parents. 

Are they in the back?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Â