The Weirdness Amnesty Thread

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

I can't put my left shoe on first.  If I try to do my left shoe first it's like i have forgotten how to put shoes on. Put my right shoe on and the left one goes on no problem. It's the weirdest mental block and I have no idea why it happens.

I'm the opposite.Are you left handed or is it just the way it is?

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

I usually wear two pairs of socks to work and then wear them two days running.  I also sometimes use that app that turns your face into a woman's and masturbate to it.

Don't start on the deviances, this thread will shut quicker than a tart's legs who's seen your wallet is empty.

• Haha 1

When I was a kid, the wallpaper in my bedroom was that textured stuff, all different sized tiny bubbles. I used to lie in bed with my head about an inch from the wall and watch them move around a bit. Some of them had races and I used to commentate on it. I think of those bubbles often. I kinda miss those little guys.

42 minutes ago, choffer said:

When I was a kid, the wallpaper in my bedroom was that textured stuff, all different sized tiny bubbles. I used to lie in bed with my head about an inch from the wall and watch them move around a bit. Some of them had races and I used to commentate on it. I think of those bubbles often. I kinda miss those little guys.

0490bad830642a7c2bb5bcfa2d5611d7.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

0490bad830642a7c2bb5bcfa2d5611d7.gif

On 08/12/2019 at 21:29, NurembergVillan said:

No judgment, no recourse, just an amnesty...

To be fair though, as I was typing it, I did wonder if it sounded like a @useless post ;)

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Number levels whether its TV/radio volume or whatever is only acceptable in even numbers or blocks of five.

My other half does this. In response, I bump it up/down by one every time she looks away.

On 09/12/2019 at 17:19, Ingram85 said:

Number levels whether its TV/radio volume or whatever is only acceptable in even numbers or blocks of five.

Mine have to be on even numbers except 4 and 6, which has to be rounded up/down to a 5. 

No 1’s, 3’s, 4’s, 6’s 7’s or 9’s 

I also have a massive fear of hamstring cramp and almost walked out of Hamilton because of it. 

36 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I also have a massive fear of hamstring cramp and almost walked out of Hamilton because of it. 

What kind of lube did you use to get IN Hamilton?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I really hate eating with a knife and fork from different cutlery sets

Not only would I hate it, I have never done it. Furthermore, we have two different sets of crockery. So I will only use the 'good' eating irons with the 'good' plates, and the everyday ones with the cheap plates. 

Â