The Weirdness Amnesty Thread

NurembergVillan

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I like to go to public toilets and take any turds which haven't flushed.

Reveal hidden contents

I am a turd burglar

Its been 93 days since I gave you a Like, I hope you are missing them.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Not only would I hate it, I have never done it. Furthermore, we have two different sets of crockery. So I will only use the 'good' eating irons with the 'good' plates, and the everyday ones with the cheap plates. 

'Eating irons'?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, useless said:

I can't think of anything, I asked someone the once if I was weird and they replied 'you're no weirdo'.

You aren't weird, you seem very honest with your thoughts and give a different view. 

Occasionally, just for giggles, I like to go "normal" for a day, ok a couple of hours - I like to put on a shirt and tie, discuss "futures" and the latest podcasts and the air conditioning and last night's tv and have water-cooler moments, but actually idgaf. It's all shite.

• Like 1

On 13/12/2019 at 06:27, blandy said:

Occasionally, just for giggles, I like to go "normal" for a day, ok a couple of hours - I like to put on a shirt and tie, discuss "futures" and the latest podcasts and the air conditioning and last night's tv and have water-cooler moments, but actually idgaf. It's all shite.

austinpowers GIF

• Haha 1

On 13/12/2019 at 06:07, Seat68 said:

You aren't weird, you seem very honest with your thoughts and give a different view. 

'You arent weird, you're just special'. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Sometimes when I’ve entered the toilet on autopilot and I’m sat on the bog at work, I suddenly have a mini panic that I’m in the ladies as I can’t see the urinals.

This is happening right now.

That’s happened to one of my mates at work. They renovated the offices and changed both toilets on the second floor to female (sexist words removed), he’d been off and didn’t know. He was in a hurry one day to curl one out and rushed in and sat down, before hearing the sound of heels and inane chat. He had to wait there for 15 minutes before it was safe to come out. 

I hope it was a proper stinker, serves them right for getting rid of the blokes toilet 😂

Â