Match Thread: Villa v Leicester

limpid

9 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Who's bright idea was it to give Smith a new contract? Surely he should have proved that he could keep us up!

Pretty much my thoughts at the time. Was surprised at how so many people think he'd don enough to deserve a new one, simply way too early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Ibthink I might need tonaviod this forum for a couple of weeks after this result.

The hyperbole is going to be at gargantuan levels.

Not hyperbole, we are shit and deserve to be where we are. Abysmal recruitment and a manager who clearly doesn’t learn from his mistakes and has zero in-game management.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Pretty much my thoughts at the time. Was surprised at how so many people think he'd don enough to deserve a new one, simply way too early.

Same thing happened with Lambert. Stupid giving him a contract until the season is over.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

This is definitely the worst I've seen us play this year.

Not a good performance at all.

The worrying thing is that optimism wears down and the squad accept this as the status quo.

We've got to get something out of the next game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

This is definitely the worst I've seen us play this year.

Not a good performance at all.

The worrying thing is that optimism wears down and the squad accept this as the status quo.

We've got to get something out of the next game.

Leicester probably the best team in the division at the moment, let’s not forget that. It is 8 straight wins for them, for good reason.

Edited by thunderball