Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Match Polls  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/19 at 23:59

We need 9 from the next 12 otherwise it’s back to the championship. 

injuries mean a congested fixture with a smaller availability. 

We need to hope that the opposition don’t turn up for the next month

That was pathetic. 

There’s so much to adress I am not even sure I will remember it all. 

1. Our defence on set pieces. Jesus wept. 

2. Why on earth to our defenders not understand basic safety defending when you play against a super pacy counter attacking side? The fourth goal was just a piss take.

3. Elmo was horrid. Should never ever play if Guilbert is available.

4. Wesley is complete wank. It’s been said to death, but sticking with him will be a huge mistake. Worst striker I can recall. 

5. McGinn has to sit deeper. Playing as advanced as Deano is doing now, means you lose everything McGinn excells at, i.e. starting deep and breaking away.

Deano made a lot of mistakes in this game. How on earth Wes and Elmo wasn’t subbed in the half time I’ll never know. 

He should obviously have subbed a CB with a hamstring injury against bloody Vardy. 

I’d genuinly drop Wesley from now on and stick Trez up front. He has a knack of getting in front and scoring. El Ghazi is the best winger we got so keep him there. Playing with Wesley basically means we are starting each match with a 10 man handicap. 

We can’t as sloppy in possession and inaccurate in our passing as we were this match. Just awful.

I also question what’s said at half time, cause most of the time we come out and we don’t look up for it at all.

There’s probably more, but this was **** awful.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

Deserved to lose. Once again a lack of movement. Shit defense from set pieces we need to **** sort it out.

We still have yet to play watford and Soton so hopefully that will help us put some day light between us and the relegation zone but we need to get something next weekend to boost our confidence. 

• Like 1

In hindsight going up last season was a season too soon for Smith and co. They needed to overhaul the squad and give them a season in the championship to bed in, have loans all with option to buy. As it is the overhaul of so many players and first season in the premiership is looking a step too far at the moment, especially as we'll have to recruit again in January.

Not a captain's performance today

No fighters equals no fight

Starts with the forward line and spreads.

We just have passive players 

Only anwar and fred have any fight

Rest are passive and dont go for 50 50 balls on the floor let along the air

Toughen up or crumble

• Like 1

Â