Weekends Football 6/8 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

bit of a fortunate one for Fred that.

Would have been very harsh if given. Had his hands behind his back until he hit the floor. Ball was whipped into him from point blank distance. Handball rule really needs tweaking.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Would have been very harsh if given. Had his hands behind his back until he hit the floor. Ball was whipped into him from point blank distance. Handball rule really needs tweaking.

Agree itā€™s borderline.Ā I thought theyā€™d consider that he brings his arm out from behind his back. Had the ref given it iā€™m sure it wouldnā€™t have been overturned however.

Rules are definitely a joke. Thatā€™s not a hand ball, but if it skims an attacking players hand in that scenario and his team bury it - that doesnā€™t count.

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

Agree itā€™s borderline.Ā I thought theyā€™d consider that he brings his arm out from behind his back. Had the ref given it iā€™m sure it wouldnā€™t have been overturned however.

Rules are definitely a joke. Thatā€™s not a hand ball, but if it skims an attacking players hand in that scenario and his team bury it - that doesnā€™t count.

Yeah I hate that inconsistency. If looked at it like that, it was a nailed on pen.Ā 

As for Fred, his hands only came out for balance. You can't slide in with both hands behind your back. That was impossible to avoid.

• Like 1

I think City really miss Kompany.Ā  Whether his legs could have handled another season I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have thrown away so many needless points if they could patch him up at various times of the season.Ā  Guardiola teams do sometimes get to the point where they are a bit soft through the spine and he then decides it's time to move on.

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The great Guardiola out thought and out classed by OGS, hilarious.

His arrogance in not caring about proper defenders coming home to roost.

Wasted 150 mil on the likes of Stones, Walker and Danilo

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, andym said:

His arrogance in not caring about proper defenders coming home to roost.

Wasted 150 mil on the likes of Stones, Walker and Danilo

He thinks he is too clever when it comea to defence. From his signings Laporte looks a rare top centre back. Chygrinsky FFS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Was utterly putrid against us. He's dodgy, can be good, can be poor. Sterling has been absolutely awful.

I think he has a touch of the micah Richards about him, great going forward but defending he often relies on his pace to get him out of troubleĀ 

Richards problem was that was a flaw to his game when he was 18 and was still there 10 years later when he was robbing a living

TAA is capable of some ropey defending too but is so good going forward its never mentionedĀ 

Ɨ
Ɨ
Ƃ