tickets

Villaphan04

think I mentioned in the travel thread that this was one of the games I might make the trek across the pond. I know they haven't made the TV announcements for this slate of games but I think it might stand to have a decent chance of being moved. Wondering if I would have a chance at snagging a ticket (first time at VP for a game). I'm assuming they won't make the TV announcements until Jan and then tickets go on sale a few weeks after. 

Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

think I mentioned in the travel thread that this was one of the games I might make the trek across the pond. I know they haven't made the TV announcements for this slate of games but I think it might stand to have a decent chance of being moved. Wondering if I would have a chance at snagging a ticket (first time at VP for a game). I'm assuming they won't make the TV announcements until Jan and then tickets go on sale a few weeks after. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you a member of a Lions club (the official supporters' clubs)? They should be able to help with tickets.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Sky will announce February fixtures by 20th December. As for first time at VP you’ll struggle to get a ticket as you have no booking history for tickets 

Cheers! I figured as much. Hopefully my Lions club can help

4 hours ago, limpid said:

Are you a member of a Lions club (the official supporters' clubs)? They should be able to help with tickets.

Yeah I am. I'm guessing that my best chance would be to talk with the chairman of my club.  Cheers!

• 6 months later...
Â