Alternative Team of the Decade

Zatman

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Rudy Gestede has to be the first name on the teamsheet surely?  By far the worst player I've seen for us.  Even McCormack showed a bit of ability under Di Matteo before it went to shit for him.

I honestly can't believe we made him a starting PL striker. Absolutely shambolic signing and player. People giving Wesley grief right now really do have short memories, because Gestede was not even a footballer. He's the Neil Taylor of strikers.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I honestly can't believe we made him a starting PL striker. Absolutely shambolic signing and player. People giving Wesley grief right now really do have short memories, because Gestede was not even a footballer. He's the Neil Taylor of strikers.

Ugh that player was atrocious

On 06/12/2019 at 23:26, Zatman said:

probably the most gutless player to play for Villa, he had talent but had absolutely no spine or bottle for a fight. despised that prick

But he did contribute some important goals under sherwood, i think we’ve had far worse players who gave far worse returns personally.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AV82 said:

No surprise this thread has more replies than the original 'Team of the Decade' thread. We do love rolling around in negativity.

It’s also because we’ve had more shite than good over the last decade! 

• Like 1

Â