Match Thread: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

McGinn was good. 

Referee was a total wank stain. How the **** hell Abraham wasn't booked I will never know. 

That referee has the look of someone who's desperate for a chelsea win. He will give them 3 points one way or another. 

I think we've been okay - they've looked the sharper, but it's noticeable that if you get at them their confidence is pretty shallow - there was a moment when their tempers went after Grealish had nudged one into the hoardings but we weren't able to take advantage and after our goal too, they were shaky for a few minutes but we couldn't capitalise. 

If this was fight, they'd be ahead on points and they're a better fighter - but they've got a glass chin. 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wesley, our false 9, is really occupying their defenders tonight. If we played to his strengths, he’d be a really good player. Looking at the stats, he registered the 3rd fastest sprint of that half and he played a great pass out to El Mohamady. The refs are giving him nothing but his shooting looks on point. 

Up the Wes. 

Which statspage shows you sprintspeed?

Abraham very lucky not to be booked, both feet of the ground. Konsa.... Not good enough, he let his man go again trying to play offside when Mings and Elmo played him on. 

Have a feeling we are going to win this, not sure why, judging from the first half,but if we score first I think Chelseas heads will drop UTV 😝

• Like 1