Match Thread: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

We made them look a top four side first half. Midfield has been shocking and I include Jack and Trezeguet in that. Worst player on the pitch first half got our goal when we actually showed movement, internet and had purpose in our play.

Half time rocky up the arse of that mid 5 please Deano as this Chelsea play like all Frank teams Dom

For it all, Elmo has had a decent game.

1 minute ago, chips'ngravy said:

Gotta put Jack in the middle. Crying out for it. Hourihane and Nakamba both terrible. One losing the ball all the time and the other constantly caught out of position

Nakamba has made a lot of important tackles by pressuring their players - he's been fine. Hourihane has been awful.  

• Like 3

Just now, stewiek2 said:

We made them look a top four side first half. Midfield has been shocking and I include Jack and Trezeguet in that. Worst player on the pitch first half got our goal when we actually showed movement, internet and had purpose in our play.

Half time rocky up the arse of that mid 5 please Deano as this Chelsea play like all Frank teams Dom

Let us know who, need to change broadband

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Lets see?

Wez going for the Denzel look?😁

**** soppy git was going for the Mary Poppins look fussing over Zouma when he should have been back on the pitch breathing fire. Bloke's getting on my tits. I want him playing like a 6' 3" Brazilian Balrog, not getting all quiver-lipped because some **** opponent is on the deck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Was he buffering before that?

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Wesley, our false 9, is really occupying their defenders tonight. If we played to his strengths, he’d be a really good player. Looking at the stats, he registered the 3rd fastest sprint of that half and he played a great pass out to El Mohamady. The refs are giving him nothing but his shooting looks on point. 

Up the Wes. 

Apollo next. 

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

We were on 33.6k dial-up that half

• Haha 1