Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
andykeenan

Midweek Football 2/4 December

Recommended Posts

Monday

Championship 

Preston v Albion SS3 

Tuesday

Premier League 

Palace v Bournmouth 7.30pm 

Burnley v Man City 8.15pm 

Both games on Amazon Prime 

Wednesday 

Premier League 

Leicester v Everton 7.30pm 

Man Utd v Spurs 7.30pm 

Southampton v Norwich  7.30pm 

Wolves v West Ham 7.30pm 

Liverpool v Everton 8.15pm 

All games on Amazon Prime 

MOTD 10.45pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Thursday games????

Sheff Utd v Newcastle 7.30pm

Arsenal v Brighton 8.15pm

Both on Prime.

Must Try Harder!!happy best gif GIF

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hat trick and an assist for Josh Maja tonight for Bordeaux, some "experts" thought he was crazy for leaving Sunderland in League 1 to move to France :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bournemouth have just basically watched Schlupp score. Keeper should be embarrassed as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

citeh tears burnley a new one. And just because of that burnley scored. Still 4-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Rodri with the rarely seen thunderbastard volley.

Sterling was a few inches from a lobotomy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not many people calling Woy a dinosaur these days...

He's always been a good coach. Taking Fulham to a Europa League final is probably the best achievement of any English manager since Venables maybe.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's always been a good coach. Taking Fulham to a Europa League final is probably the best achievement of any English manager since Venables maybe.

McClaren took Boro to a UEFA Cup Final but I take your point 🤪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

McClaren took Boro to a UEFA Cup Final but I take your point 🤪

And won the Dutch title with Twente :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Genie said:

Not many people calling Woy a dinosaur these days...

After Fergie and Sir Bobby is probably best British coach in last 30 years or so. Always unfairly connected to the Pulis/Mon/Fat Sam gang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zatman said:

After Fergie and Sir Bobby is probably best British coach in last 30 years or so. Always unfairly connected to the Pulis/Mon/Fat Sam gang

Like several who went before him, the England job will be a nasty blot on his career but aside from that he's got a superb record. They (Palace) were absolutely dead and buried when he took them over and he managed to get them to safety which nobody expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy did a great job with Switzerland, got them to the knockout stages in USA 94 having been in a fairly difficult group which had a brilliant Romania team (Switzerland destroyed them) and one of the pre-tournament favourites Colombia, as well as the hosts. Outside of Sforza and Chapuisat (great names for the players you've forgotten about thread) they were very average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Roy did a great job with Switzerland, got them to the knockout stages in USA 94 having been in a fairly difficult group which had a brilliant Romania team (Switzerland destroyed them) and one of the pre-tournament favourites Colombia, as well as the hosts. Outside of Sforza and Chapuisat (great names for the players you've forgotten about thread) they were very average.

From my USA 94 sticker book memory they had a guy who had hair like Emmanuel Petit and a guy with a moustache who looked about 45 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

From my USA 94 sticker book memory they had a guy who had hair like Emmanuel Petit and a guy with a moustache who looked about 45 😂

The Petit look alike would be Alan Sutter. I think he scored one or two against Romania.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The Petit look alike would be Alan Sutter. I think he scored one or two against Romania.

Thanks! I remembered him but couldn't remember his name and it buggered me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Thanks! I remembered him but couldn't remember his name and it buggered me.

spacer.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â