Leicester v Everton 7.30pm 

Man Utd v Spurs 7.30pm 

Southampton v Norwich  7.30pm 

Wolves v West Ham 7.30pm 

Liverpool v Everton 8.15pm 

All games on Amazon Prime 

MOTD 10.45pm

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Not many people calling Woy a dinosaur these days...

He's always been a good coach. Taking Fulham to a Europa League final is probably the best achievement of any English manager since Venables maybe.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's always been a good coach. Taking Fulham to a Europa League final is probably the best achievement of any English manager since Venables maybe.

McClaren took Boro to a UEFA Cup Final but I take your point 🤪

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Not many people calling Woy a dinosaur these days...

After Fergie and Sir Bobby is probably best British coach in last 30 years or so. Always unfairly connected to the Pulis/Mon/Fat Sam gang

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

After Fergie and Sir Bobby is probably best British coach in last 30 years or so. Always unfairly connected to the Pulis/Mon/Fat Sam gang

Like several who went before him, the England job will be a nasty blot on his career but aside from that he's got a superb record. They (Palace) were absolutely dead and buried when he took them over and he managed to get them to safety which nobody expected.

Roy did a great job with Switzerland, got them to the knockout stages in USA 94 having been in a fairly difficult group which had a brilliant Romania team (Switzerland destroyed them) and one of the pre-tournament favourites Colombia, as well as the hosts. Outside of Sforza and Chapuisat (great names for the players you've forgotten about thread) they were very average.

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Roy did a great job with Switzerland, got them to the knockout stages in USA 94 having been in a fairly difficult group which had a brilliant Romania team (Switzerland destroyed them) and one of the pre-tournament favourites Colombia, as well as the hosts. Outside of Sforza and Chapuisat (great names for the players you've forgotten about thread) they were very average.

From my USA 94 sticker book memory they had a guy who had hair like Emmanuel Petit and a guy with a moustache who looked about 45 😂

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The Petit look alike would be Alan Sutter. I think he scored one or two against Romania.

Thanks! I remembered him but couldn't remember his name and it buggered me.

Â