Match Thread: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Problem is he usually comes out even dozier at the start of the second half.  So frustrating because he does loads of excellent things but does something that costs us a goal completely unnecessarily.  I just wonder if there's anyone on the pitch that can give him an earful like he does to others.

Completely agree, there's no denying he's a good CB, he never put a foot wrong for 43 minutes but then goes and does that. I'd forgive it if he was under pressure straight away but the fact is he brought the pressure on him self because he was looking for a needless 5 yard pass rather than just clearing it. When your looking at becoming part of the main England set up you can't be doing crap like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Watching Wesley closely, he seems to be improving. Not pulling trees up but he’s involved a lot more than he has been. 

He's had 3 half decent link ups, one which he couldn't pass properly. But he does **** all else. We need someone that's much more mobile and more of a goal threat. 

Poor player. 

Just got back from taking Mrs T senior back to Cannock after she came for dinner. I haven't herd a word of the game on the car radio. My mom can breath through her nose and talk, so that she doesn't have to stop to breath. I started counting gaps in-between her sentences and not once did I get to 2 

UTV lets do this 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Watching Wesley closely, he seems to be improving. Not pulling trees up but he’s involved a lot more than he has been. 

Bottom line though - would a fully fit Keinan Davis offer more ?

Cant be the only one to think it was a push on trez in the box, no var just carry on.

So far we should be 2 clear of these and that's with minimum from McGinn and dougie lou.

Wesley won a header, didn't go to anyone but he won a header, miracles can happen.

I predict he will actually move in this half and somehow get a goal, I'm not quite sure how he will move mind maybe a shot will hit him and go in ? 

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

Grealish ankle was offside for Trezeguet goal, how linesman picked it up I have no clue

He didn't, I'm sure. I'm sure he was flagging Hassan offside in the centre of the box, who got himself back onside to put in the rebound off Wesley who'd come from an onside position.

Whether Hassan should have been flagged, I don't even know with the stupid laws now but if not the lino word removed lucked out bigstyle with Jack's calf.

Just think, like Ozil's eyeballs, if his calves weren't so big, we'd have got the nod.:crylaugh:

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I'm so sick and tired of bottling it against the big teams. Again, and again and again and again

It's a team that finished 5th in the championship last year, and went through a total summer rebuild. We are already competing very well with top clubs. Maybe just MAYBE you should have some patience? 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He's had 3 half decent link ups, one which he couldn't pass properly. But he does **** all else. We need someone that's much more mobile and more of a goal threat. 

Poor player. 

He has done more than McGinn thus far, that's for certain.

I'm going to defend Mings for the equaliser.....

look at the play before the corner and he was put under pressure by some sloppy passing. I think it was Luiz and Targget (might be wrong there) who tippy tappy passed it to him and pushed him further into a corner where he failed to clear it as he was put under pressure. Both of the players before him could also have cleared it.