Match Thread: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

Just now, villalad21 said:

Some nice touches?

Jesus Christ. This is how low the bar is for him by some supporters.

We would be a top half team with a half decent striker

We only have him right now so it's a bit futile to complain that he's not as good as a potential striker we don't have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Some nice touches?

Jesus Christ. This is how low the bar is for him by some supporters.

We would be a top half team with a half decent striker

Spot on. He's not a patch on Tammy. We need a better striker in January or we are going to be fighting a relegation battle.

• Like 1

I hate United. I hate their ginormous sense of smug entitlement. Lets finally get that smug grin off their prawn encrusted gobs.

Going to buy Jack in Jan? Do one. I could take it from other genuinely quality sides, but United still think they just won the league.

Edited by HKP90

Really disappointed with Ming's. From arguing with Ghazi about doing his job properly to weekly errors himself. Needs to wake up. Guilbert hasn't done great either in the first 45. Keeps getting caught on the wrong side. Needs to stop jumping in all the time. Other than that I think we've been decent. I would like to see Nakambas energy in there early. 

14 minutes ago, privateer said:

The problem is, we want ball players everywhere so can't discourage it yet it's all about decision making.

That’s spot on. Macca was never afraid to put into row Z if the need arose, but then again we are talking about a world class footballer in his case, but still the point is valid, Mings needs to improve that important element of his game.