Dexter

b6bloke

not my thread Simon, can not add it, maybe a Mod could ...

can you answer the question the Mrs's and I can not work it out, though I did work out the connectionn a few weeks back

we do have a rule in our house when watching murder programmes and that is those people who see to have no point in the story line seem to be the murderers, success rate is at around 75%

can you answer the question the Mrs's and I can not work it out, though I did work out the connectionn a few weeks back

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***

Because after he killed the original Rudy and took over his identity he began to search for Dexter to complete his 'perfect family'.

So obviously he would have had him under almost constant surveillance for a while and would have seen him commit a few murders (lets face it, although Dexter was extra careful, he wouldn't have expected to be being watched so closely). Which confirmed what he thought about Dexter being the same as him.

But ofc, he didn't have Dexters 'Code of Harry.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, just watched the first 3 episodes of season two........this show is **** superb!

And to make it even better we get Jaime Murray to look at too......

18825643wo9.jpg

In episode 5 you get to see Ms Murray naked in the shower.........and in episode 6 you get to see more naked nudiness

Quality!

Season two will have to go some to better that

Well, having finished watching season two last night I won't give anything away.

All I will say is I couldnt stop watching it, absolutely brilliant :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Season two will have to go some to better that

Well, having finished watching season two last night I won't give anything away.

All I will say is I couldnt stop watching it, absolutely brilliant :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Finished it mere moments ago. Fantastic stuff!

I thought season two was better! But that's why opinions are like bumholes ;-)

Totally agree Roberto. Having read all the books I enjoyed the second series more as unlike the first series It has no connection to the novel at all.

Â