Dexter

b6bloke

I have to say the finale of Dexter season 4 is the best thing I have ever seen period. No other scene in any TV show has topped it. Unbelievable series. Season 5 was excellent too!

Keep spoilers away from me, unless you want me to go all Dexter on you!!! :-D

I tried to choose my words carefully. But when you have watched season 4 make sure you come back and tell us what you thought. Dexter is amazing lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the feeling somebody is going to die. He keeps taking risks, in every ep so far has said he cannot be away from his family... just not sure who. It can't be Deb as she has already been shot. Not sure any of his colleagues would be a big enough impact. Maybe his mum is not really dead "Rita is not your Mother Dexter"

Somebody dies or somebody comes back...

Tease! :-D

Just found out who that reporter is... interesting, now thinking Deb might die... the thought crept in it could be Rita but they wouldn't leave the children (her two) with no parents. But then that does relate back to Dexter and Deb... Your comment suggests my thinking is right :P

Sleep about 3 hours each night, have weekends doing hardly anything atm so yup made the most of it :) quality show. Gonna have to do series 5 at some point. (I watch on my Iphone too on the go, which is cool, breaks journeys down)

• 10 months later...

Just finished season 6. Still great great TV, but didn't quite reach peak of season 4.

I preferred the Prof as a baddie rather than the sappy young chap.

And finally there is the 'moment' they've been hinting at for ages in the last scene of the whole season. Opener of 7 should be a stormer!

Deb=One of the best characters ever on a TV series.

She is fantastic. Makes the programme IMO, she the glue that keeps the programme together.

I have watched every minute of every episode and this last series was not the best but I feel it's to fill a gap of inspiration, they are doing 2 more series so this is a nice set up.

I am reading the books also (Better than the series, suprise suprise).

Well worth a read, comedy gold.

Just a little disappointing in the way he kills people, better in the books. Child killers in the books get the very best treatment available and fingers and ears go first, this I feel is a fair and balanced approach.

As a series overall, probabley one of the best I have seen. (I watch a LOT of tv :-))

Just seen the finale to season six. I thought this series was the weakest although still very watchable. Never really felt that the baddie was in the same league as previous ones. Last moment in the last eliaise has set the next couple of series up a treat.

Â