Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

Match Polls  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/11/19 at 23:59

If i'm Bruce I never want to see another Dean Smith managed team ever again.  Hate that we couldn't kill off the game in the 2nd half.  Loved pretty much everything else.  UTV.

• Like 1

Good win. 

Gave motm to Heaton cause the saves saved this. Special mention to Konsa, well played. 

Wesley absolute shite again. Better at dropping deep, better work rate and effort, but quality isn't there. Looks like an amateur. Replace asap. 

Wes was shit. He's a **** passenger and replacing him has to be the priority in Jan. 

I take question dean's game management, I think we got away with that. Once again McGinn was dead on his feet and our forward line offered nothing, but he brought no subs on until the death? It's mental. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Very good win, happy with that. Nice to finally get a clean sheet and fantastic goal from hourihane followed up with another special set play. Was very sloppy at times and that has cost us against the better teams but fortunately Newcastle are genuine garbage. 

Almiron is one of the worst players I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

McGinn? What's going on with super john ? 

Wes I accept is never going to be a regular reliable player but super john ? 

Hopefully that's his worst game for us out the way.

Well done everyone

2nd half started sluggish and grew into it.

Wes ? Winning the odd ball and laying it off was it !, missed 2 easy chances. Not good.

Dont know where people are seeing he kept their defence tied up from ? They took a defender off as no need to keep him occupied. Please to god move 1 second faster then you will be in position to score.

Decent performance with CH shine and Jack's free kicks wins the game.

We need a forward !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Â