Week 12 - Battle Of The Bays

Brumerican

It depends on the context of what MVP means.

Without Wilson the Seahawks are a bad, bad team. The Ravens are a great team even without Lamar.

Also, cynically Lamar has been beating up on bad teams during his hot streak.

Wilson still edges it, but I'd have Lamar as OPOTY.

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It depends on the context of what MVP means.

Without Wilson the Seahawks are a bad, bad team. The Ravens are a great team even without Lamar.

Also, cynically Lamar has been beating up on bad teams during his hot streak.

Wilson still edges it, but I'd have Lamar as OPOTY.

If we had Flacco under centre you seriously believe we'd still be a good team? Lamar IS our offence. Lamar made the Patriots look silly, yeah he had a good game against the Bengals and the Dolphins, but he's been consistently good against the better defences too.

Don't forget, we have 2 rookie WRs and Snead, 2 second year TEs and Boyle. Ingram is obviously balling, but Hill is a rookie and Gus is in his second year. This is a young, inexperienced offence, and we're balling.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

He's surely got to be the front runner after that

Michael Thomas is probably his closest contender  , but QB's tend to get the glory so i'd be amazed if it went to Thomas

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Michael Thomas is probably his closest contender  , but QB's tend to get the glory so i'd be amazed if it went to Thomas

Not a chance.

It's 

Wilson/Lamar

CMC

Thomas/Cousins

I just cant get over how good he throws the ball now. After last year I thought he had the chance to improve it to, maybe above serviceable to go with those legs. Now he's Mahomeing it. I call cheatcode :D

Â