Weekends Football 22/24 November

Have to laugh at Everton, hounding out Allardyce and guaranteed mediocrity for Silva and hes attacking football style

Edit- by mediocrity I mean stable top 12 finishes in the league

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Eurg, Liverpool are gonna win the league aren't they

Every result going against us today 

Yes think they will win it quite easily. They seem to win so many close games and decisions have gone for them except at old Trafford abs Man City have defensive issues. Leicester could be the surprise package and get 2nd spot 

37 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Have to laugh at Everton, hounding out Allardyce and guaranteed mediocrity for Silva and hes attacking football style

Edit- by mediocrity I mean stable top 12 finishes in the league

Allardyce actually finished 8th with them after rescuing them from a relegation fight. 

41 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Wow I can't see Silva lasting much longer. Too much of a drop down for Poch?

Nah.  I think he'll probably take over at Everton and bring Harry Kane & Son Heung-min with him in the January window.  

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

The Copa Libertadores final is on BBC 2 this evening which is a bit random, I dont think I've ever watched a match of South American club football so shall probably watch.

Its 1st proper neutral venue fixture. Usually filled with cards and less attacks

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

You know VAR wasnt used in our game with Palace so Hodgson had nothing to answer

I think his actual quote was something like not wanting to talk about the ref's decisions and Grealish being booked for diving he was whining that no-one was talking about how well his side had played.

So I stand by my original post that Woy will probably have a different view on things tonight.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â