zab6359

Pre-Match thread (Cup Final 13 of 38)

More natural ball players on the pitch....quite an attacking line up...looks like we are going for this one!

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I honestly think we will go down if we lose tonight. Can't afford to lose at home to the likes of these.

Agreed Even this early they're the proverbial six-pointers and we need to get some distance from those around us.

10 minutes ago, privateer said:

At present? Well, I suppose every current second is "the present" and is perpetual and was when it was the present in the past.

So yeah, at present. :lol:

Very informative thanks for that

24 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I honestly think we will go down if we lose tonight. Can't afford to lose at home to the likes of these.

Given the next 3 fixtures I think his job could be on the line by xmas if he loses tonight

I don't think our owners will **** about

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

We have to go all out , not let them settle in Do it in the first half for a change

We've been doing it in the 1st half.

Unfortunately we've been letting them do us in the 2nd!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He might be dropping Nakamba as they got 5 in the back, so it's a more attacking formation. 

Yep, fair point. However, we still need that disciplined DCM to be able to break up the counter as they’ve got a lot of pace and Marvelous would have been perfect for that IMO. In Dean we trust. 

Just now, KHV said:

Given the next 3 fixtures I think his job could be on the line by xmas if he loses tonight

I don't think our owners will **** about

And bring in who ? Perhaps one of the 3 about to sacked ? Pochettino would be a shout but even he would be slagged of by people on here. Let him build a team ffs.

• Like 1

Just now, smg said:

And bring in who ? Perhaps one of the 3 about to sacked ? Pochettino would be a shout but even he would be slagged of by people on here. Let him build a team ffs.

Modern football for you

Its the way it works now

• Haha 1