Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Wesley is getting a lot of stick on here because we're firing balls up nowhere near him and there's absolutely nobody supporting him.

I genuinely don't know what our game plan is here to be honest. The midfield hasn't touched the ball at all.

• Like 4

Just now, tom_avfc said:

Wesley is getting a lot of stick on here because we're firing balls up nowhere near him and there's absolutely nobody supporting him.

I genuinely don't know what our game plan is here to be honest. The midfield hasn't touched the ball at all.

Hes getting stick because he walks around at a snails pace doing **** all.

• Like 4

Just now, tom_avfc said:

Reminds me of Darren bent under mcleish

Say he jumps and wins a header, then what? No one is within 10m of him other than 3 wolves players

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Reminds me of Darren bent under mcleish

Say he jumps and wins a header, then what? No one is within 10m of him other than 3 wolves players

Yeah the other issue is if he ran the 20 yards to get to our aimless hoofs every time then he'd be dead on his feet by about the 20th minute of the game.