Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Worst performance of the season so far, not a single player has done there job. I think they got there goal as they looked at our previous games and realised we put everyone the box from corners and free kicks and took advantage.

Edited by stegzy

We've looked beaten since the first whistle. Defensively Targett had rings run round him, the midfield is completely bypassed every single time Wolves come forward and going forwards we've only been putting in deep crosses.

We have no chance and will be lucky if this is only 3-0 at full time.

• Like 1

When I learned of no Heaton and Grealish I was well who knows maybe it's possible but I'll be happy for a draw. Now we've lost Steer and Target and wolves have scored I have no hope a whatsoever of a draw.

Now Taylor has come on, I feel we've just been booted in the balls and laughed at, were done for today and I put it all down for bad luck.

All I can ask of the lads is that they try, couldn't care if we lose 6 mill now, bad luck hit us and all we can do is try.

Today is a day that is out of our hands i think and only a few special performances are going to win us this one.

2 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Nuno is just levels above Smith.

You think this has anything to do with Wolves Squad and players being levels above ours?

Our best player/s being out injured?

Injury to our replacement keeper in the first 10 minutes?

Yellow cards etc?

Anything?

• Like 2

Worst we've played for some time. Trez and El Ghazi must have just seen Liverpool and upped their game because they've been atrocious. Our attack without Grealish is quite frankly embarrassing. 

Luiz done nothing and again McGinn hasn't been at it whatsoever, he's been this way for some games now. Fullbacks are also being roasted. Only player with a bit of credit goes to Nakamba. 

Not a chance we're going to get anything from this, I expect Wolves will get another and that'll be that. 

Currently for me the reason we are so poor in terms of keeping the ball is mcginn. When we get the ball he is right next to wesley meaning our wingers and fullbaxks have no one to pass the ball to. Aside from that we just keep playing poor balls that no one can reach. Don't see how people have been blaming el Ghazi. He hasn't done anything to wrong to me. 

• Like 1