Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

Don't see where the goals come from without Jack on the pitch, Just don't think theres a enough quality in the front 3 to create for themselfs.

Just now, sidcow said:

Jesus, it's going to be Taylor against Traore now.  We will not be able to use ANY tactical subs now in case we get another injury. 

There wouldn’t be any tactical subs from Smith anyway. 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

He looks like he's saying he can't see properly.

Concussion is not a joke. Wind your neck in.

Lol. He has displayed the look of someone who looks beaten by Traore for the last 30 minutes

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, LondonVillian said:

Concussion from what?

He was kicked in the back of the head when Wolves decided to try and foul him for a penalty.

• Like 1

Shocking half and we can't even make a change now given the run of injuries we're suffering. Would be nice to actually get a few minutes of control of the ball but that's wishful thinking!

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

McGinn plays too far up. He needs to drop off and show for the ball ffs.

I cant remember him in the whole half, it's like were just playing nakamba

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As others have said, in the Doherty 'penalty' incident, he got smashed on the head and was down for the entire VAR check

• Like 2

Not helped by all the injuries before and during the match, but that was trash, worst i have seen us

Pretty much everyone bar Nakamba doesnt look bothered, they are simply not up for the fight

Absolutely awful.

We've not turned up, not played, not shown any courage and looked second best from the opening whistle.

We've also lost four players since yesterday morning, we've got two subs on and three players on yellow cards.

I think this will be four or five.

We need to find some sort of impetus from somewhere or this could be a game that comes with a hangover.

• Like 3

Goddam it! I only came on here to check the final score as i thought this game was finished by now as it was an early KO ...........UGH! Now another 45 mins of misery awaiting the inevitable .🤬