Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

I like Trez, accepting he's a work in progress. But I've never seen a winger who struggles to go past a player as much. It makes no sense. He's not slow and he has a decent touch, but every time he tries to take his man on if the fullback just stands there he loses it. It's like he has a brain fart whenever he comes near the defender and his whole body stalls.

Just now, Chindie said:

I like Trez, accepting he's a work in progress. But I've never seen a winger who struggles to go past a player as much. It makes no sense. He's not slow and he has a decent touch, but every time he tries to take his man on if the fullback just stands there he loses it. It's like he has a brain fart whenever he comes near the defender and his whole body stalls.

I don't like him so far, utter shite on the ball, I hate players who are shit on the ball.

Just now, Chindie said:

Anwar El Ghazi?

André Green?

Jota?

• Like 1