Week 10 - New York , New York

Brumerican

And this was just horrendous.

Changes from a 3rd and 5 to 3rd and 16 in OT because refs can't hold their whistle.They even blew it when Wilson was out of the sack!

Edited by StefanAVFC

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

49ers were the weakest 8-0 team I've ever seen. 

lot of it seems to come down to fixtures ,  Rams are possibly the only decent team the 49'ers have  beaten but the rams have lost 4 this season and aren't what they were

Same for Seahawks , look their fixtures and 8-2 is probably where most people would have them based on who they played ,

Once 49'ers get the cardinals out the way  they play Green Bay , Ravens and Saints in a row , guess that determines if they are the real deal

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We are still the worst 8-2 team I've ever seen

if Wilson had managed the clock a bit better just before half time v the Saints you might have been the worst 9-1 team :)

other than Saints games , I only really watch red zone but 49'ers do seem to win the worst winning team award , think it was the Buccs game they had about 3 interceptions and  about 97 turnovers and still romped it

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

if Wilson had managed the clock a bit better just before half time v the Saints you might have been the worst 9-1 team :)

other than Saints games , I only really watch red zone but 49'ers do seem to win the worst winning team award , think it was the Buccs game they had about 3 interceptions and  about 97 turnovers and still romped it

And Wilson's pick 6 against the Ravens

Fine margins within the elite teams

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

And Wilson's pick 6 against the Ravens

Fine margins within the elite teams

true , its those fine margins in a lot of games that makes the sport exciting ... people at work look bemused when I try to explain it to them , then tell me they watched Fulham play at the weekend  ...go figure

• Haha 1

Important win for the Browns against a solid Bills team. Move to 3-6

Browns have the easiest run in now according to analysts. Look forward to finishing 10-6 ;) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xela said:

Important win for the Browns against a solid Bills team. Move to 3-6

Browns have the easiest run in now according to analysts. Look forward to finishing 10-6 ;) 

haven't they got the Stoolers two more times?

ratbirds will be a loss.

Should (SHOULD) beat cards & Miami.

Squealers close games I'd expect. Conner is back for them (and me) and will make a difference

Â