Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

2 VAR decisions in our favor but after it's cost us several points this season and today it's not likely to change the points we receive.  That's not evening up over the season.  The pointless decision vs. the costly decision.   (I hope im wrong about these being pointless)

They created some weird position vector and used that justify it being offside but the didn't seem to reconcile it with the other lines they drew, I genuinely think the VAR refs got confused. Looked level. But we're owed luck based on how VAR has **** us.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

I want us to go back to the days where ref/linesman calls were final whether they were correct or incorrect. I think those that created VAR thought that every VAR event would be like a "We'll find out after the break" moment on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, but it's not even tense, it's just annoying. 

Game days in these threads used to consist of talk about the good and bad moments that we all talked about during the games play, now its just VAR talk mostly and theres no way around it.

Get rid of The damn thing.