limpid

Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Liverpool

Match Polls  

166 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/19 at 23:59

Terrible result. Huge mental blows against the top teams now. The points we've thrown away FFS... I just pray it don't cost us in may

• Confused 1

Let's just sit back again for final 30 minutes and invite pressure . Worked so well against spurs and arsenal.

Poor subs by Smith.

• Like 1

I hate these bindipping bastards. Ref was atrocious. They fouled us all day with cynical little pull backs and he did nothing.

They will win the league, with bullshit last minute goals and penalties.

This doesn’t bode well. We are continually conceding in the last fifteen and losing games against good and awful opposition.

we won’t be staying up if we don’t get a grip and realise football is 95 minutes and not 80. 

Beaten in the last 30 seconds by a cheat, so predictable

Too many of these results so far this season. Played well against Spurs, Arsenal and now Liverpool, but came away with nothing, is so painful to take.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

There are clearly some serious mental issues with this team. Nothing to do with effort or desire either.

Every single Villa team since the early 2000s

• Like 1

I would take a loss but this stings even more.  Always the same shit

Just now, PrimevalVillan said:

It's the players. They need to keep composure and value possession.

They aren't coached in a style of football to know how to keep possession under pressure. Therefore they just panic and boot the ball out. I don't blame them Dean Smith is no Guardiola. It's just a predictable ending that will continue to happen over and over again. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrimevalVillan said:

It's the players. They need to keep composure and value possession.

They aren't coached in a style of football to know how to keep possession under pressure. Therefore they just panic and boot the ball out. I don't blame them Dean Smith is no Guardiola. It's just a predictable ending that will continue to happen over and over again. 

• Confused 1

FFS. I hate the PL. One of the most critical transfer windows coming up for us, cant afford to **** it up with stupid or lack of signings.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

When I found out it was 1-0 I didn’t bother watching for this very reason. I basically hate it when we are in the lead. Always leads to crushing disappointment 

Shoot me down. but I put £20 on Liverpool at half time.

• Like 1

Goes without saying but we missed Grealish. It didn't feel like we had anybody who could hold the ball and run with it, without losing it immediately.

Should've thrown Konsa on rather than Kodjia. But yes, another big 3 points dropped and another defeat.

Â