Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Match Polls  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/19 at 23:59

I hate these bindipping bastards. Ref was atrocious. They fouled us all day with cynical little pull backs and he did nothing.

They will win the league, with bullshit last minute goals and penalties.

This doesn’t bode well. We are continually conceding in the last fifteen and losing games against good and awful opposition.

we won’t be staying up if we don’t get a grip and realise football is 95 minutes and not 80. 

Just now, PrimevalVillan said:

It's the players. They need to keep composure and value possession.

They aren't coached in a style of football to know how to keep possession under pressure. Therefore they just panic and boot the ball out. I don't blame them Dean Smith is no Guardiola. It's just a predictable ending that will continue to happen over and over again. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrimevalVillan said:

It's the players. They need to keep composure and value possession.

They aren't coached in a style of football to know how to keep possession under pressure. Therefore they just panic and boot the ball out. I don't blame them Dean Smith is no Guardiola. It's just a predictable ending that will continue to happen over and over again. 

• Confused 1

FFS. I hate the PL. One of the most critical transfer windows coming up for us, cant afford to **** it up with stupid or lack of signings.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

When I found out it was 1-0 I didn’t bother watching for this very reason. I basically hate it when we are in the lead. Always leads to crushing disappointment 

Shoot me down. but I put £20 on Liverpool at half time.

• Like 1

Â