Caribao cup QF Draw

Demitri_C

They’re probably going to rig it to help Liverpool out somehow aren’t they?

Having said that, they have CL midweek the week before that, and the week before that is midweek PL. Afterwards comes Christmas and New Year PL and FA cup fixture congestion, so there’s really no where to move this fixture to, unless a weekend PL game is postponed for both teams - but Liverpool already have their PL match vs West Ham postpones due to the Club World Cup so that seems unlikely.

Edited by fightoffyour

8 minutes ago, Rodders said:

prediction / hope

villa v liverpool

oxford v colchester 

manchester derby 

everton leicester

2/4

piss easy games for manchester x 2 against the lower league sides but a game against liverpool's kids when they're struggling to fit in a game is a great time to play them. Home match too. I think we can be happy with the draw. 

If we get through, any of the semi final options are going to be tough but hey let's get there first

6 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Liverpool will play reserves anyway they got far to much fixture congestion with league, Cup, champions league and that club World Cup coming up

To be fair their reserve team is pretty darn good.....

I think best (realistic) scenario would be a semi final line up of us, Everton, Man City and Man Utd with the latter two playing each other in the semi final and us facing Utd in a one-off final.

Having said that, I think a Villa v Leicester semi would be great games!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That draw was so rigged. But bring the Scousers on. My Liverpool mate reckons they might pull out. Can't see that

Man utd pulled out the fa Cup a few years ago, they are basically scheduled to play every 3/4 days from the end of November until with our game on the 17th of December and the club World Cup game on the 18th so I genuinely can't see how they're going to fit it in even with moving some games around. 

it wont even be their reserves, it'll be their C side. it shows how dreadful arsenal are that they couldnt beat them. see some of their goals? the keeper is dreadful. the most winnable of all the prem teams, as ridiculous as it sounds being against liverpool.