The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Tory majority incoming.

I guess the glimmer of hope is that winning those seats isn't enough, hence the election.

And if standing in all those seats that Johnson need to win splits the moron vote and creates a load more Brecons and Peterboroughs then today doesn't really help all that much.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

I genuinely have no idea who I am going to vote for and if I even vote at all. Looking at all of them they all have ups and downs in what they are saying, most will not stick to what they say they are going to do anyway. Looking at them as people there is not one that i gravitate to and think "I think you would do a great job running the UK". Think I may not bother voting this time round

This is the most pointless election of all time. How the **** are Labour this bad, against THIS opposition? 

I'll still vote for Labour as they are the lesser of 2 evils, but jesus christ, Corbyn needs to go already. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

This really is a case of 'Which plonker do you despise the least?' I don't like the Tories, but I can't emphasise enough how much I don't want Corbyn in power.

I think a huge majority of the population fall into this bracket.

The Tories will ruin the country very quickly if they get a majority. Labour I'd expect will get there, but it'll be drawn out over a longer period of time.

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

So he proposed it to get votes from the Tory MP's for him to be PM (as the proposed threshold was suspiciously close to the MP salary) then once he's in its dropped.

Another one for the list.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

This really is a case of 'Which plonker do you despise the least?' I don't like the Tories, but I can't emphasise enough how much I don't want Corbyn in power.

Vote for whoever is best placed to beat the Tories.

• Like 2

I am not a fan of Corbyn but he does seem to be able to connect with people and be more down to earth and real when you compare him to who he is up against. I know some don't agree but if he was given just a fair crack of the whip by the media rather than the total barrage of abuse he receives then Labour would have a far better chance in this election.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I am not a fan of Corbyn but he does seem to be able to connect with people and be more down to earth and real when you compare him to who he is up against. I know some don't agree but if he was given just a fair crack of the whip by the media rather than the total barrage of abuse he receives then Labour would have a far better chance in this election.

He certainly has the media against him, and that's a hard thing to overcome. Ed Miliband had the same issues, as will the next Labour leader, and the one after that too. 

• Like 1