The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I wasn’t going to bother voting but after doing this I think I will chose one of Green or Lib Dem’s. I think It will be Green Party. 

Guess it depends on your seat but in mine a vote for either is a wasted vote and just means the Tories could potentially win with ~30% of the popular vote.

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I can't think of anything potentially funnier than a hung Parliament caused by a massive drop in Tory support because rural areas are snowed in and people can't get out to vote. 

They'll have the tractors and Subarus out, don't you worry. ;)

59 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I can't think of anything potentially funnier than a hung Parliament caused by a massive drop in Tory support because rural areas are snowed in and people can't get out to vote. 

What I would find funnier is a Labour landslide because the old folks homes couldn't get their residents to the poll booths.

80% Plaid

6.7% Green

6.7% Labour

6.7% Libdem

I did the long version. Shame they’re not standing here.

Quite easy to game the system really, when something like transport policy has 5 parties for or against HS2 and 1 party wants reliable trains that actually turn up in South Wales.

Zero brexit zero tory, genuinely surprised how low the Labour number is, my prediction was Labour. Plaid. Green in that order.

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

This forum.  Through all the smoke and mirrors on here it's difficult,  is it a bit left or right leaning political.  I just dont know anymore 😀

It’s like the rest of the country, the good guys are saying vote left for the health service and the poor and the homeless. But slightly more people are quietly sat there tugging themselves thinking, nah, **** ‘em.

• Haha 1