Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

We need to give Trez time. We've had plenty of players who took time to adapt, Petrov was really poor to begin with - after a great debut, admittedly.

Petrov was overrated by many. Half on here thought he wasn't great and needed to be dropped often then didn't mention it anymore after he got sick. Lansbury deserves starts more than Trez at this rate

Edited by Kiwivillan

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Petrov was overrated by many. Half on here thought he wasn't great and needed to be dropped often then didn't mention it anymore after he got stick. Lansbury deserves starts more than Trez at this rate

Lansbury probably does, but he was 'crap' when he joined us.

I genuinly think some fans have so little experience with football they don't see the big picture. They see El Ghazis and Wes 4 goals, but movement, space, hold up play and work rate ofg ball just evades them. Pretty obvious. 

• Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I genuinly think some fans have so little experience with football they don't see the big picture. They see El Ghazis and Wes 4 goals, but movement, space, hold up play and work rate ofg ball just evades them. Pretty obvious. 

Descended into parody at this stage, keep it up, it's a good laugh.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Haha 1

Did the Wolves fans really sing "S*** on the Villa" in the opening?

Christ, they really are obsessed with us. What they don't realize is we don't give a s*** about them nor do rest of the country,

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Except I've praised him when he's played well. Thanks for posting on poster though 

You told Keyblade that he was "talking shite" earlier yet you're getting sensitive about me bringing up your posts in another thread, ok LOL

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I agree, that we need at least four quality signings, we could do with a hundo mill, I certainly don't like being Jack out, we need a player who can step up in his place and do  the same. A right quality winger is a must as well, so to a left back to replace Taylor. We do need a striker but I'd say bring someone with experience at this level in, I'm not sure replacing Wes is the answer but maybe someone who Wes can learn with.

That what i think same, about wes - good idea for bring experience to mentor wes and capacity goals for first team and push wes. hope we find like Robbie Keane, he is great mentor and bang goal for us when we were struggle goal before his arrivals from LA Galaxy.

Hopefully see Ramsey play tonight as i would like see him as back up to Grealish as both good dribble fast think what next and where to go, and bonus Ramsey got good use pace to beat player, both has great pass eyes too.

If Lansbury didn't get injury tonight and good form and he will take grealish roles, that why this area not feel urgent to find one.

I don't think need other 100 millions to throw.. just maybe 50 millions will good enough to replace Taylor and Experience Striker, Left foot in Right winger.