Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

2 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

yeh we got few weak area only need left back for reaplace this taylor who poor tonight, and forward for push wesley even take first choice but davis did brilliant tonight and show why he should start ahead wesley for next few games and left foot winger|inside forward is must as we got lack left foot winger (only jota but he injury)

maybe creative midfield for back up grealish but we have o'hare and Ramsey for this back up so no feel urgent...  that all

Villa is play really great tonight, and we will got lots goals incoming, only need confience like davis need to goal will boost his confience and grant starter next games.

I agree, that we need at least four quality signings, we could do with a hundo mill, I certainly don't like being Jack out, we need a player who can step up in his place and do  the same. A right quality winger is a must as well, so to a left back to replace Taylor. We do need a striker but I'd say bring someone with experience at this level in, I'm not sure replacing Wes is the answer but maybe someone who Wes can learn with.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

Trezeguet and Davis passengers. Luiz and Lansbury running it. Taylor not a footballer. More news at 11.

Are you even watching it. Davis has brought the team into play for the majority of our attacks. Trez just ran 50 yards and stopped a counter. You are talking shite. 

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Trezeguet looks a poor player so far, not a good start to his career.

He looks this since he started for me and I was suspicious of highlight reel in inferior league. I don't get why people think he should start

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

He looks this since he started for me and I was suspicious of highlight reel in inferior league. I don't get why people think he should start

Some of our fans loves players who don't deliver. Still waiting for him to put a half decent ball in.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Some of our fans loves players who don't deliver. Still waiting for him to put a half decent ball in.

And some fans can't be objective and choose to neglect anything positive and live for the negative