Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

3 minutes ago, smg said:

Taylor = scapegoat.  International footballer picked by numerous professional managers  in his career yet universally slated by the experts on vt

You joking? 

Hope you enjoyed that guy run 70 yards and him fall over. He's utter shit.

Can you make your own mind up or do you have to get others to tell you what to think?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enda said:

AEG is a bit of a horse. Little bit harsh on him, but I mean he's a strong, fast runner down the wing.

Trez is clever. More cut inside and lay a pass off, like a better Jota.

As an aside, this is one of the worst football matches ever. Shocking stuff. Can't believe we're not winning 5-0.

Trez has 1 assist and looks junk. Passed the ball less than Wesley last game (12 out of 17 attempted) including Sterling breakaway that got Grealish carded. His decision making is awful. He offers no threat. What do people see in him ?!?!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I never want to see Taylor play for us again.

It's a weird black mark against Smith he keeps him on the bench, cost us points against Burnley, we'd have won that with Hause or almost anyone else ffs. What a useless waste of space. 

Theres a few from last season that we need to be rid of still i think, Taylor, Hogan, Kodjia, Lansbo, Bree and Elmo (even though he scored) today I just think those lads are from the old bunch and we need to move them on and bring more capable better players in. I don't dislike any of them, in fact i thank them for there years of service. Our club is what matters and they in my eyes are taking up positions while we are in a tough league that could be better used with some very sweet quality players eith adequate skill, work rate and the ability to keep us high as possible in the prem.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Trez has 1 assist and looks junk. Passed the ball less than Wesley last game (12 out of 17 attempted) including Sterling breakaway that got Grealish carded. His decision making is awful. He offers no threat. What do people see in him ?!?!

Just as you say that, Trez cuts and lays the ball on a platter for Henri Lansbury. Should have been a goal.

• Like 1